Saturday, September 17, 2011

I Love You ♥ Sweet Heart

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

I Love You  Sweet Heart
You're the love in my life

I have fallen in love what can I do
I want to spend all my time with you

When the time comes to say good bye
My aching heart it begins to cry

I know it's silly to be feeling this way
Your love is my fuel that makes my day

I want you, I need you, to be here with me
When we're together I'm as happy as can be

You make me laugh with the things you say
I'm so in-love with you in every way

There's nothing that I wouldn't enjoy more
Than to see you standing in front of my door

I'm counting the days for you to arrive here
What a priceless moment when you first appear

All the hugs and the kisses I know will be fun
Wrapped in your arms I'm your number one


No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart