Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Love Angels

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

Sometimes I may read, sometimes I may sleep
Deep in my contemplation sometimes I may weep

Sometimes my feelings feel raw and tender inside
There's a mixture of love and caring that I cannot hide

I feel in my heart there's a place just for you
I'm not sure if you knew this, well now you do

As I feel the love passing through me
I am stepping aside so others may see

Lifetime after lifetime we here to learn about love
Some come like eagles from the worlds high above

Never will I leave you nor will I ever walk away
Not all may understand my willingness to stay

The angels will surround you if you call their name
Life is always loving this is not a loveless game

We arrived here as strangers we didn't have a clue
Then we met in passing and love changed the view

When this day is over and darkness fades away
Soul will soar ever higher to start a brand new day

May God Bless You



No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart