Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm In Love With You

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

I never went seeking for this true love to come along
My heart started to open when he sung me this song

Never was I asking if this loving man was meant for me
It was the love in his voice that opened my heart to see

Then arrived that inner kiss he placed with tender care
Out of the blue this man of heart suddenly he did appeared

I questioned life was this the man I needed with me here
Love answered in a whisper to love him without fear

And so it was that Romeo he loved his Juliet
While away on my birthday he didn't let me forget

We love each other’s company and talk the hours away
Nothing could be better than to hear him gently say

You are my queen of hearts and I truly love you so
All this love I have for you I just want you to know




No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart