WITHIN THE FLOW POETRY
BY TRYPHENA LOUISE WILLIAMS
Thursday, September 8, 2011
A Lover of Life
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
A lover of life seeds every new day
Really what more is there to say
We share our love the best we can
A lover of life doesn't have a plan
A loving heart opens it's heart to you
God's gift of love is the sound of HU
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
Blue a River of Tears
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
Break Me Up ♥ Loves Wisdom Shatters
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Break me up, love's wisdom shatters It's only love, that truly matters True love sustained, ...
My Love Song For You
You are my song, the words I sing You are my worlds, my everything You are my love, my vision to see You are my life, my dreams to be ...
I Am Lost Without You
By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010 One struggles to reach, out across the sea An ocean so vast its waves, crashing in on me To touch is to kn...
My ECK Face Book Family
By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010 Face Book is a place, to share my reality To feel the love of one's extended ECK family What a wond...
A Love so Tender Within the Flow
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Burning flames, of tender loving desire Fuels the heart, its longing a raging fire Flames flicking,...
A Walk in Time
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
Hello From Me.wmv
The Fruit Runner
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Driving along, in the Fruit Runner Van Keeping an eye on the road, the best I can Planning my day,...
A Dialogue of Heart
The highlight of my life has been the rediscovery of love The I of self, be whatever it may be, exists because of it I am no longer af...
Poetry Categories
A Video Poetry Recital
(1)
Family and Pets
(6)
Grief Sorrow
(4)
Life
(76)
Love
(18)
Loving Romance
(65)
My Thoughts on Life
(8)
Quotes
(1)
Spiritual Love
(52)
Thoughts
(4)
Wisdom of Life
(4)
Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart
No comments:
Post a Comment