Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Highest Love

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

I wrote a long letter to my higher self
Asking for love while asking for help

I explained my willingness I'm ready to learn
To master my karma and all that I've earned

I wrote about loving and the pathway I'd seen
With words I shared one of my special dreams

The letter grew longer as I tried to fully explain
How I'd been feeling about my lifetimes of pain

I then posted my letter with love filling my heart
I waited for an answer, is this love to be my path

I did my contemplation and listened the best I could
The inner voice spoke, "Life is not carved in wood"

I thought for a moment, yes this wisdom is true
So I slowed my thoughts and started to sing HU

I felt wave of love washing gently through me
The gift of its wisdom to allow my life just to be

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart