Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Love of You

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

It's you and me babe your love feels so right
I can feel your love of me both day and night

What a blessing knowing that you really care
Our tender moments I'm dreaming you're here

Seeing you looking back at me brings on a smile
Spending real time together may take us awhile

I'm counting the days as the months fly on by
That first moment of meeting brings on a sigh

Life will build a bridge for us both to meet
Our love of each other will be tender and sweet

I know that you love me you say it each day
I'm feeling the waves of your love in every way

You hold my heart in your two loving hands
As I close my eyes knowing you are my man

All my love and so much more
You are the man that I adore
xoxoxo

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart