Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
I woke up this morning with a mission to clear
Away all my past clutter to let in some fresh air
I'm changing my image creating more space
While accepting all changes with all loving grace
The day’s nearly over so much has now gone
The heart feels ready too sing a brand new song
Like four seasons meeting as one, I'm ready to accept
All that life brings to me, leaving no room for regret
Love is my wisdom I'm only to ready to see
As more love fills the spaces within my reality
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams All I want for Christmas is to share my love with you And to take you in my arms and ask do you l...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I'll love you, over and over, then I'll love you some more Because you're the only...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright © Tryphena Louise Williams Twisting grasses with hollow reeds The sudden tease of a spring breeze Marshmallows clouds fluff a...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams I close my eyes so I can see you To feel our love a love come true Maybe it is that look in ...
-
The other day I made a decision and said no I knew in my heart of heart it was time to go Some may judge me for listening to my heart I ...
-
I woke to hear the rumble of thunder in the distance Drawing back the curtains I saw black storm clouds The weather is always changing...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment