Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Pen It Speaks

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

My pen at time, escapes from me
As it seeks to share, its reality

So I let the pen, with its ink flow
I sit to watch, as the words do grow

Poetry to me, it is my way
As one seeks to express, both night and day

Not to worry, all words run clear
Behind all sadness, light does appear

For those who read, what I do write
Be reassured, I am all right

At times my pain, may seem too much
Yet all I expressed, life's loving touch

The heart of who, I really am
Can be found within, a grain of sand

For many come, and pass me by
Not even seeing, where I lie

Few may seek, to know my way
A loving heart, creates each day

To each my friends, I say to you
My heart is filled, with a love so true

Thank you for, your love and care
Your tenderness, is beyond all compare

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart