Monday, March 1, 2010

My Husband’s Love

By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010

My husband's love, it knows no bounds
Throughout all worlds, his love is found

My husband died, not long ago
Causing such pain, in my heart to grow

I love my husband, like never before
Even though he dwells, on a distance shore

For true love, it will always be
Within your heart, a part of me

I know it’s time, to say good bye
Within my words, sometimes I cry

Within my worlds, our love will be
Forever a part, of you and me

And yet I know, how life can be
Within each world, a reality to see

So it is, we must move on
And yet we know, our love lives on

Time has healed, a pathway through
To love another, if his love is true

God bless the love, that we are
No distance felt, love's never that far


Photo by Tryphena L Williams


2 comments:

rayka said...

The words reminds me how important to cherish every moment I spend with my husband! I cant imagine the pain but I truly admire your strength and grace in overcoming the loss! My heart goes all out to you!

Stan Schultz said...

It took me two full years to heal from the loss of my beloved wife. My life really fell to pieces, but I put them back together and kept on keepin' on. That's all you can do, take it moment by moment and not be attached to the past.

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart