Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Living Book

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c)

My life it seems is a living book
I opened my heart to take a look

Word by word you may start see
How complex life can sometimes be

I am writing within the flow I know
I write down all my heart will show

Each page you read is like a part of me
The gaps between words are a mystery

I am not the same as many may see
But my heart is as pure as it can be

Some may judge the words I write
Each is to know what they feel is right

The words I write express my way
The heart it seeks to have its say

I travel deep inside the heart of me
Seeking the answers on how to be

Many teachers I have since found
With the love I'm homeward bound

Here I'm shown what I must do
In contemplation I sing the HU

I take my leave and wake up here
My heart remembers never to fear

Life is my teacher now this is true
So I gave my heart to serve the HU

I serve the Master's  in every way
Within each word that I may say

Love is the answer love is the key
My book expresse the love in me

For all those I love so very much
Lover's of life our hearts will touch

The heart of you within the heart of me
Divine Love it is and so will always be

I love my life now this is very true
The tests can be very hard on you

No matter what life throws at me
Its tests of love will set me free

The more I love the more I see
God bless life and God bless Wah Z


No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart