Friday, March 12, 2010

Work Can Be Fun

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

The work we do, it can be fun
Attitudes held, controlling one

Some like to work, at a slower pace
While others prefer, a faster race

It doesn't matter, what we do
Some will always, be judging you

For better or worse, they will say
Why did you choose, to work that way

I spent my day, working with my son
Loading the woodshed, in the midday sun

We worked away, as a team
Endless loads of wood, it seemed

With the last load, stacked away
We had worked, most of the day

Happy now, our work was done
I stopped to hug, and thank my son

The day was long, we both agreed
The woodshed filled, we both felt pleased

Our attitude, had made work fun
I enjoyed the time, spent with my son


No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart