Friday, March 5, 2010

Is Love to Be

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 20100

If love is to be, then talk to me
I need an answer, to be free

For love is blind, or so they say
What does it mean, words said this way

Is it that, one’s eyes cannot see
What lies within, the heart of thee

I say to you, the one I love
Is there meaning, to the words above

Love is like, a passionate fire
That rages within, one's heart's desire

Feelings at times, so strong and bold
Yet still I’m waiting, here to be told

What is love, what is it to be
Feelings that rage, like a storm at sea

Words of passion, one heart's desire
Toss and turn, within love's fire

Without an answer, how can love be
I sent a message, out to thee

I wrote my love, in the grains of sand
A message I sent, to a distant land

If one loves one, it is to say
I love you, and I'm here to stay


No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart