Thursday, March 18, 2010

HU

By Tryphena Louise  Williams (c) 2010

The sound I hear, the sound of HU
Like a river, it flows on through

I love the HU, that sound within
The voice of God, never grows dim

What can I say, to another
HU is the love, within each other

To hear the sound, of HU being sung
Unlocking the love, in everyone

What inspires one, to seek beyond
To hear the sound, to sing God's song

I love the HU, with all my heart
To share the HU, one's loving part

The sound of HU, is everywhere
Our love of God, it draws us near

I hear this sound, it calls to me
To stop and listen, to let life be

What greater love, could I find
The gift of love, is so divine

I say God, with all my heart
God I’m here, to do my part


Artwork by Tryphena Louise Williams

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart