Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fun and Laughter

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

Fun and laughter, all the while
I love to see, the happy smiles

It means, so very much to me
When others share, so happily

Sunshine it really, makes one's day
My garden is where, I love to stay

There's nothing, like a happy day
Filled with tunes, sung our way

I know sometimes, we may feel sad
But that's ok, it’s not really that bad

The sadness goes, we feel all right
Love is the answer, it’s not too fight

Our emotions are, so strong sometimes
Feelings creating, confusing signs

But really, at the end of the day
Happy thoughts, are the only way

So even though, we may feel blue
We always know, what we have to do

Put on a smile, and look back at me
I'll be smiling, ever so sweetly

A happy smile, is the only way
For love to fill, your heart today

What else can I write, what can I say
I paused to give, my smile away


No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart