Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hello Life

By Tryphena Louise  Williams (c) 2010

Hello Life, how are you today

I was sitting, here thinking about you
And just wanted, to say

I am loving life, and appreciate each day
So many lessons, I'm learning along the way

I must admit, to having a problem or two
But that's ok, because I know what I need to do

I look around, and what do I see
So many loving people, smiling back at me

Love is so amazing, well I feel this is so
A loving heart, is always ready to grow

I love my life, and all it is to me
An open heart, it sets one free

There are many places, I would love to go
I am ready and happy, to travel within the flow

Life is a gift, I am only too happy to share
Love is a feeling, of being everywhere

To give to life, surrender the ego
A lover of life, will always know

Life I love you, and you love me
What more, could there possibly be

We are as one, and have always been
Forever together, it's living God's dream

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart