Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tender Love

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

Our love is tender our love is true
My heart is beating with my love of you

My heart is singing my body tingling
My ears ringing with my love of you

My love is pure my love is real
My love is touching my love is feel

I know you love me our love is true

O how I need for you to see
I'm yearning for your company

I know you love me as I love you
I want you near me I really do

I feel you near me both day and night
It’s all our loving it feels so right

You are my lover my golden light
You are to me my shining knight

Our love is real it’s so surreal
I love you darling it’s all I feel

I can hear your breathing
I can hear your sighing

I love you with all my heart
I can feel our love as it sparks

You are within me in all I do
I so am in love with only you

It’s the way we are it’s all we do
Forever loving is my love of you

Photo by Tryphena Louise Williams

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart