Saturday, May 28, 2011

Half Asleep Shh One Mustn't Peek

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

I woke up this morning feeling half asleep
You know the words I cannot speak
My words of love they twirling around

It drives me crazy what have I found
Within this love I'm homeward bound
My heart is forever calling out for you
It's this crazy love one has for you

I woke up this morning feeling half asleep
Within my dreams my heart did speak
My words inside me they spun around

A wind of change it danced in me
My life it seems was but a dream
The words I heard whispered in my ear
My dreams of love would true love appear

I woke up this morning feeling half asleep
Within my dreams my lover did sleep
My words inside me they swirled around

To know a lover one may not keep
Within one's heart love yearned to speak
My worlds of love were spinning around

One's love of life is a mystery
A dance of love my reality
And so it is and was meant be
My worlds of love are spinning free

I'm dizzy and giddy and so in love
True love was found in the worlds above

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart