Saturday, May 28, 2011

Loves Tender Heart

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

It’s your love of me and my love of you
You are my love you’re a dream come true

With all my heart I'm saying to you
I am so in love in love with you

I'll love you in the morning light
I'll hold you close every night

To know you love me it feels so good
A gift you gave I dreamt you would

My love of you is just for you
No other man will ever do

I love you deep inside my heart
My love of you never will part

I can feel your love beside me now
Your tender touch my heart says WoW

A love like ours is here to last
No need to question no more to ask

Love is the answer love is the key
Forever in love we're destine to be

You came along with your eyes of blue
With a smile of love beaming from you

I'm so in love in love with you
I’m so in love with only you


Photo Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams


No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart