Monday, May 9, 2011

A Loving Day

Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

My day has been good
But then I knew it would

I love to live my life this way
I enjoy my work and then I play

Each day I try to give my very best
Even on days when I choose to rest

Life is for loving so I love each day
For me there’s simply no better way

It’s the way we give and let life be
That opens our hearts so we may see

There is no point in our rushing around
Each a step we take is life’s holy ground

Test after test may appear to lead us astray
But deep in our hearts we know we’ll stay

So love your life with all your mighty mite
While knowing deep down we'll be alright

1 comment:

Mary Helen Ferris said...

Exquisite dear heart....LOVE it.
Love you. I can hear your Voice as you create this precious thank you card to the Master of All for a beautiful day. WOW you rock TLW with TLC. Night dear heart.

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart