Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
My day has been good
But then I knew it would
I love to live my life this way
I enjoy my work and then I play
Each day I try to give my very best
Even on days when I choose to rest
Life is for loving so I love each day
For me there’s simply no better way
It’s the way we give and let life be
That opens our hearts so we may see
There is no point in our rushing around
Each a step we take is life’s holy ground
Test after test may appear to lead us astray
But deep in our hearts we know we’ll stay
So love your life with all your mighty mite
While knowing deep down we'll be alright
Monday, May 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams All I want for Christmas is to share my love with you And to take you in my arms and ask do you l...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I'll love you, over and over, then I'll love you some more Because you're the only...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright © Tryphena Louise Williams Twisting grasses with hollow reeds The sudden tease of a spring breeze Marshmallows clouds fluff a...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams I close my eyes so I can see you To feel our love a love come true Maybe it is that look in ...
-
The other day I made a decision and said no I knew in my heart of heart it was time to go Some may judge me for listening to my heart I ...
-
I woke to hear the rumble of thunder in the distance Drawing back the curtains I saw black storm clouds The weather is always changing...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)

1 comment:
Exquisite dear heart....LOVE it.
Love you. I can hear your Voice as you create this precious thank you card to the Master of All for a beautiful day. WOW you rock TLW with TLC. Night dear heart.
Post a Comment