Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

Mum you are just right for me
Your love and care it helps me see

I know at times I may drive you mad
Knowing this makes me feel a little sad

Understanding each other is the key
With the love between you and me

So thank you Mum for all you've done
Time spent with you has been such fun

When you look up at the sky tonight
And see the stars their twinkling light

With such beauty shining down on you
Each star that shines a memory to view

For all your love and all you do
I thank you Mum for being you

Happy Mother’s Day Mum
I love you heaps oxoxo

 Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

1 comment:

Mary Helen Ferris said...

How beautiful you write and this is such a special expression of your talent and your love. I signed on for a subscription under my personal g mail. Thanks for being such an inspiration.

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart