Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
A poet's heart it loves to play around
Cheekily joking wherever humour is found
There's no room for fear our love says it all
A restless heart seeks for its lover to call
Today is my day will love have its way
Both lovers of life what more can we say
Love is the answer love is the key
Will true love find me so I can be free
A poet's heart is so filled with love
A love that was found in the worlds above
Never doubt the love that each may feel
Loves tender touch will soon be real ♥
A book of words the poet's flow
Her loving heart it aches to know
Where is my love I yearn so much
To feel his tender and loving touch
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams All I want for Christmas is to share my love with you And to take you in my arms and ask do you l...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I'll love you, over and over, then I'll love you some more Because you're the only...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright © Tryphena Louise Williams Twisting grasses with hollow reeds The sudden tease of a spring breeze Marshmallows clouds fluff a...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams I close my eyes so I can see you To feel our love a love come true Maybe it is that look in ...
-
The other day I made a decision and said no I knew in my heart of heart it was time to go Some may judge me for listening to my heart I ...
-
I woke to hear the rumble of thunder in the distance Drawing back the curtains I saw black storm clouds The weather is always changing...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)

No comments:
Post a Comment