Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Poet's Heart

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

A poet's heart  it loves to play around
Cheekily joking wherever humour is found

There's no room for fear our love says it all
A restless heart seeks for its lover to call

Today is my day will love have its way
Both lovers of life what more can we say

Love is the answer love is the key
Will true love find me so I can be free

A poet's heart is so filled with love
A love that was found in the worlds above

Never doubt the love that each may feel
Loves tender touch will soon be real ♥

A book of words the poet's flow
Her loving heart it aches to know

Where is my love I yearn so much
To feel his tender and loving touch

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart