Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Melody of Love

(A song yet to be sung)

Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

I fell in love so long ago
With a man I used to know

Far away in the crystal blue
My heart called out for the love it knew

I'm missing you, I’m loving you
You are my love my man in blue

In dreams of old a story was told
That two hearts of love would unfold

A man of love with a voice of HU
Words lovingly sung with a voice I knew

Inside my heart my voice it sung
About the day when our love was one

Within my heart I heard the HU
I'd found a love so tender and true

To hear the HU was the sound I knew
You are my man, my man in blue

My tears they flowed a river so strong
I knew in my heart love was our song

To sing with love to hear its call
My heart it opened to accept it all

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart