Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
With pen in hand I started to write
About my day and its fading light
It's cold outside on this dull winter's day
Even the birds have chosen to fly away
The rain is pouring, large puddles are forming
The thunder and lighting, life never that boring
Inside my warm home my fire's ablaze
I'm lying here staring with a mindless gaze
Deep in my thoughts my heart starts to say
Why is your life feeling this way
Looking back outside I wonder this too
Is there something more that I can do
With my pen in hand I start to write
Are you OK, are you feeling all right
Then an inner peace washes over me
Love needs to be free so just let him be
For now ..... but a time will come soon
When true love will finally enter my room
Love has met its match and wow what a catch
You knocked on my and unlocked its latch
Friday, May 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams All I want for Christmas is to share my love with you And to take you in my arms and ask do you l...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I'll love you, over and over, then I'll love you some more Because you're the only...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright © Tryphena Louise Williams Twisting grasses with hollow reeds The sudden tease of a spring breeze Marshmallows clouds fluff a...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams I close my eyes so I can see you To feel our love a love come true Maybe it is that look in ...
-
The other day I made a decision and said no I knew in my heart of heart it was time to go Some may judge me for listening to my heart I ...
-
I woke to hear the rumble of thunder in the distance Drawing back the curtains I saw black storm clouds The weather is always changing...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)

No comments:
Post a Comment