WITHIN THE FLOW POETRY
BY TRYPHENA LOUISE WILLIAMS
Sunday, May 1, 2011
An Inner Flower of Love
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
The rose that you gave me
I placed upon my heart
No words can describe
What I feel when we’re apart
Each time our lips meet
I want to hold you near
My feelings for you my darling
Are so very crystal clear
Photo:
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
A Love so Tender Within the Flow
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Burning flames, of tender loving desire Fuels the heart, its longing a raging fire Flames flicking,...
The Love Decoder
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 To decode a message or waking dream It's loving acceptance of all that has been A loving heart...
Rush
Rush, rush there is no time to waste Love's lost in the stress of our haste We walk on by and fail to see why The pushing and sho...
My Love Song For You
You are my song, the words I sing You are my worlds, my everything You are my love, my vision to see You are my life, my dreams to be ...
The Heart
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Love expressed, upon a page Timeless beauty, beyond one's age The heart it opens, like a book Tho...
Heart to Heart
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 One is calling within, so deep within One is calling out, for its love One feels so lost, and yet h...
I Love You ♥ You Silly Ole Bear ♥
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Sitting all alone, on an old rocking chair Sat a brown tubby, wee teddy bear He had soft curly fur...
My Husband’s Love
By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010 My husband's love, it knows no bounds Throughout all worlds, his love is found My husband died, not lo...
A Walk in Time
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
Mister Teddy Bear Brown
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams Half way up, and half way down sat old Mister Teddy Brown Looking up and looking down he wonder...
Poetry Categories
A Video Poetry Recital
(1)
Family and Pets
(6)
Grief Sorrow
(4)
Life
(76)
Love
(18)
Loving Romance
(65)
My Thoughts on Life
(8)
Quotes
(1)
Spiritual Love
(52)
Thoughts
(4)
Wisdom of Life
(4)
Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart
No comments:
Post a Comment