Monday, May 2, 2011

My Someone

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

I wrote you a letter and sent it to your heart
Sharing all my feelings right from the very start
I shared how much I loved you as I held your body near
While whispering sweet loving softly in your ear

Take me forever deep within your heart
Two bodies merging our love creating sparks
Loving you my darling right from the very start
I know that you love me I can feel it in my heart

Never will I leave you I need more each day
Say that you love me and within my heart you’ll stay
I am listening to your heart sing I promise I’ll never stray
Wrap me in your arms dear I love to be held this way

Say that you love me while calling out my name
Love’s forever changing nothing will ever be the same
The endless joy and laughter all the fun and the games
Our love will last forever as we dance within the flames

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart