Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
I wrote you a letter and sent it to your heart
Sharing all my feelings right from the very start
I shared how much I loved you as I held your body near
While whispering sweet loving softly in your ear
Take me forever deep within your heart
Two bodies merging our love creating sparks
Loving you my darling right from the very start
I know that you love me I can feel it in my heart
Never will I leave you I need more each day
Say that you love me and within my heart you’ll stay
I am listening to your heart sing I promise I’ll never stray
Wrap me in your arms dear I love to be held this way
Say that you love me while calling out my name
Love’s forever changing nothing will ever be the same
The endless joy and laughter all the fun and the games
Our love will last forever as we dance within the flames
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams All I want for Christmas is to share my love with you And to take you in my arms and ask do you l...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I'll love you, over and over, then I'll love you some more Because you're the only...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright © Tryphena Louise Williams Twisting grasses with hollow reeds The sudden tease of a spring breeze Marshmallows clouds fluff a...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams I close my eyes so I can see you To feel our love a love come true Maybe it is that look in ...
-
The other day I made a decision and said no I knew in my heart of heart it was time to go Some may judge me for listening to my heart I ...
-
I woke to hear the rumble of thunder in the distance Drawing back the curtains I saw black storm clouds The weather is always changing...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment