Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
River of Light flows through me
River of Light you set me free
River of Light you twist and turn
River of Light my love you've earned
River of Light how I love thee
River of Light the mighty Wah Z
River of Light you bring to me
River of Light what ever needs to be
River of Light it's the sound in me
River of Light your sound the key
River of Light through eternity
River of Light is my certainty
River of Light I give to thee
River of Light my love of Wah Z
River of Light you flow through me
River of Light you have set me free
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Sitting all alone, on an old rocking chair Sat a brown tubby, wee teddy bear He had soft curly fur...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Will you sing me a song Wah Z, Wah Z........ Will give me a song Master Zee... We'll all s...
-
Rush, rush there is no time to waste Love's lost in the stress of our haste We walk on by and fail to see why The pushing and sho...
-
It is in the chamber of my heart I hear your voice In my heart of hearts I know your love as mine is We dwell together in a blending...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Love opened its heart to sing to you Of its love of all life within the HU I love you now eve...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 To decode a message or waking dream It's loving acceptance of all that has been A loving heart...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams Life is our personal picture book Open your heart and take a look Every day you have a new pa...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams And so it is what has been said Are we living life like we're dead Some seem to act as if t...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Message in a bottle, was cast upon the sea Many lifetimes later, the message came back to me Messag...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)

No comments:
Post a Comment