Friday, July 15, 2011

Please Don't Pray for Me

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

Please don't pray for me
This life is mine, it's my destiny

I chose this life so I could be free
Releasing karma's hold over to me

No matter what may appear to some
The webs of karma must be undone

We reap of harvest of karma's fold
In lifetimes past a story was told

Soul picks its time when it will go
It's a personal journey within the flow

Please don't pray for me for the tests as given
They're showing me my life is worth living

The lessons are burnt in fire of love
My true home I know is in heavens above

I love my life both here and there
The truth be known love is everywhere

So don't pray for me when I choose to go
It'll be my choice and I want you to know

In this world I came to master my destiny
With my karma burnt I'll be finally free

When that day it finally comes
I'll drop this body for another one



No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart