Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
You are in my worlds like a dream come true
I am living and loving spending time with you
It's the things that you say that make my day
I'm enjoying the loving what more can I say
Like ships in the night we meet as we do
Together we both really love singing the HU
Like pages of a book we blend together as one
All our playful laughter each moment's been fun
The greetings the meeting to share as we do
Our hearts are more loving when singing the HU
Monday, July 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Sitting all alone, on an old rocking chair Sat a brown tubby, wee teddy bear He had soft curly fur...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Will you sing me a song Wah Z, Wah Z........ Will give me a song Master Zee... We'll all s...
-
Rush, rush there is no time to waste Love's lost in the stress of our haste We walk on by and fail to see why The pushing and sho...
-
It is in the chamber of my heart I hear your voice In my heart of hearts I know your love as mine is We dwell together in a blending...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Love opened its heart to sing to you Of its love of all life within the HU I love you now eve...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 A wind blew, from mountains high Blowing relentlessly, with a howling sigh No room for fear, it tore ...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 To decode a message or waking dream It's loving acceptance of all that has been A loving heart...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams Life is our personal picture book Open your heart and take a look Every day you have a new pa...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams And so it is what has been said Are we living life like we're dead Some seem to act as if t...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)

No comments:
Post a Comment