Monday, July 18, 2011

When It's Our Time to Go

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

Love's like a river flowing stronger than ever before
As I hear love's footsteps approaching the door

Not knowing who's there I hesitated to see
With a trembling heart who has come for me

Will they love me as I will love them
If true love is given our love will ascend

Both seekers of heart a golden pathway appears
Open before us is a world without tears

Our love it grows stronger like never before
We arrive at an ocean to stand on its shore

Our hearts are both beating as if we are one
Deeper we venture beyond the worlds of the sun

Love is our journey we both know this is so
We came here to share all that we know

When our mission is complete off we'll go
Back to our home deep within the ECK flow


No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart