Thursday, July 28, 2011

Listening to You

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

Love are you listening can you hear the sound of HU
Can you feel all I am feeling when I am loving you

I will love you forever with the wind as my song
I'm loving and HUing as my life hums along

The loving while living our sharing and caring
It's the sound of HU that we both love hearing

In far away places in worlds yet to be seen
Together forever pure love is our dream

The way we are living both here and there
No secrets are kept God's love's everywhere

Knowing our true purpose the karma's undone
A golden contact of love has been given to some

It matters not to me whenever or wherever we go
With a heart of love we dwell within the flow


No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart