Saturday, July 23, 2011

If It Was ~ So All Will Be

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

I let my life be to set my love free
Trusting in my journey that all one day will be

Days and nights were spent all alone
Within one's heart a sadness had grown

In a darkened room of deep despair
Yet knowing deep down they always cared

Days turned to months as all came to pass
I knew in my heart my angst would not last

I trusted my feelings to show me the way
To open my heart to embrace each day

Words left unspoken in a mind web were caught
The desire for answers  flooding one's thoughts

Time came to pass with a knock on the door
To greet such a love like never before

For love is the answer no less nor more
It  took all my courage to open the door

A friendship is blooming like never before
All it took was a nudge to knock on the door

For friends are forever as they stand by your side
They help you and love they are forever your guide

A loving friendship of trust and loyalty
Will bless us throughout all eternity

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart