Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Heart Is Singing

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

In my heart I love to sing this song
It's a melody of love as sing along
...
I know this song as it flows from me
Like a river cascading from the Comic Sea

I can feel this love that I love to be
Like surging vibrations of eternity

I am soul a divine spark of love
My true home is in worlds above

All I have for you in the here and now
If loving be willing I'll show you how

Just open your heart and sing the HU
To feel the love as it flows from you

God bless this love of who we are
Our love will shine like a brilliant star

It's to know I love you more than myself
As some are seeking for our love to help

Love is always loving, as love can be
Our true surrender is the golden key

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart