Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Stumble and Fall

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

If one should stumble, and take a fall
Would you help them, if the other called

Do you really love them, do you really care?
Would you love forever, to know they are near?

Would you stand beside them, through tests thick and thin?
Would you hold them tightly, while standing in the wind?

Do you really love them, do you really care?
The light of love is glowing, it’s standing over here

If I took a tumble, and fell upon the floor
Would you come and save me, knocking down each door?

Would you come and help me, if and when I called?
If you really loved me, you wouldn't let me fall

You would stand beside me, with tender loving care
Love's a demonstration; love gives beyond its fear


 

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart