Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm Dreaming

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

Music playing, in the background
Working hard, I'm homeward bound

Finding ways, that I can be
Traveling places, so much to see

Dreams of travel, here and there
No more worries, no more cares

Kicking up the sand, on a beach
Nothings too much, or out of reach

I'm going for gold, all the way
Fun and laughter, filling each day

Loving my life, feeling so free
Living my dreams, my reality

Dancing to my, favourite songs
Feeling so happy, I'm singing along

I love my life, as it loves me
I'm giving it a go, for love to see

No more fences, no more walls
I'm listening to life, I hear its calls

Come with me, down to the sea
In an ocean blue, you too will see

The joy of life, the love of giving
What better life, could one be living



No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart