Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Am So Happy Happy Happy

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

I am so happy, happy happy
Loving life as only I know, how to

I am living my life, just beyond my window
Watching life in all its glory, as one seeks to know

Here life it feels, so good to me
The air is fresh, it's so easy to breathe

I feel so relaxed, and so in tune
Life it feels like,  it's one big room

The sun it shines, to warm one's face
Love it feels, is all over the place

Life it feels, so very good to me
I love to dance, within its melody

The birds they fly, so high above
The world it feels, is here to love

The trees are bending, in the breeze
Life at times is a bit of, a tease

The clouds they go, rolling on by
If one had wings, I too would fly

Imagine all that one, could see
Floating within, one's reality

What more can a girl, say or do
Life is an adventure, now this is true

Living outside of my window, one can see
Its meadows green, where one seeks to be

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart