Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dream Maker Dream Taker

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

Dream maker, dream taker, my heart you may steal

To take me to places, where dreams are for real
Where love it surrounds you, so each they may feel

Dream maker, dream taker, help me to see
Is your heart beating, for one such as me
Is this all a dream, as I want it to be

Dream maker, dream taker, tell me what should I do
With all of this dreaming, that I am dreaming of you
Such joy and such wonder, O if only you knew

Dream maker, dream taker, what can I say
My life has gone crazy, while dreaming this way
The dreams I am dreaming, they beg me to stay

Dream maker, dream taker, I rode an ocean wave
But nothing could I see, past its shimmering haze
The a question arose, is this all but a silly faze

Dream maker, dream taker, the dreams that flow free
They take me to places, where anything can be
As I open my eyes, my dreams fade from me

 
Photo by Tryphena L Williams

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart