Monday, May 24, 2010

More

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

I gave my love, a love so true
I gave my love, away to you

You took my love, away with you
You took my love, a love you knew

I gave my heart, away to you
You stole my heart, this is true

You took my love, like lovers do
A love is felt, as given by you

You took my heart, within your heart
You touched my Soul, within its spark

In silent love, we soared above
To worlds not know, to human love

In worlds of bliss, one's reality
Each merged within, our love's set free

Our love is bliss, it’s so serene
A love so pure, it cannot be seen

We soar like eagles, within our love
It’s not our way, to serve as doves

So deep within, the sound of HU
Our love is blessed, within all we do

One came with love, upon golden wings
The hearts wide open, with love it sings

One lives its love, to know yours too
A home to share, one offered to you



No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart