Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Inner Friends

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

My inner friends, mean so much to me
True friends forever, we agreed to be

Neither time nor distance, can keep us away
Within one's dreams, we laugh and play

With songs to sing, and poems to write
Time spent with one's friends, it feels so right

Lazy days spent, lying in the sun
Time spent this way, is so much fun

To sit and watch, the moon each night
The stars they twinkle, with such delight

We know each other ,through and through
True friends forever, as they stand by you

One feels the pain and joy, within each other
So there is no need, to run nor duck for cover

True friends they dwell, in the heart of you
Their love as felt, is so real and true

My inner worlds are, so very real to me
I truly love my inner friends, and family

Thank you all, for loving me ♥

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart