Tuesday, August 30, 2011

U 2 ME (Song)

Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

Love is all around me, it's in everything I do
I am always singing darling, how much I love you too

Every time I see you, I just can't wait to say
How happy you make me feel, in every kinda way

I was sitting here without you, just dreaming my days away
When this thought came to me, I'd write a song for you today

Love is all around me, while I'm sitting here on my own
I been kinda wondering, if you've seen the love I've shown

If you really loved me, forever in your heart I'd stay
Please can tell me darling, I would love to know today

I'm sitting here without you, just dreaming my days away
When thoughts of you flowed through me so happy I am to say

When I see you smiling, my heart it jumps a beat
To feel you walk into my heart, it feels kinda sweet

You're such a special someone that I'd love to share
I really love you darling, I wish that you were here


Tryphena Louise Williams 2011

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart