By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010
The ECK and my inner journey to know one’s self is to come face to face with one’s true image
Who am I, what is my image to be, as it stands before thee
The answer to my question, is as is given to me
Does the pool you stand before truly reflect who you are, in all worlds of my being
No...This is not my truth, for the image you see standing before you, is your reality of me
The image you see as me, is a state of consciousness within you
So all you see is me, is a part of who you are
So who then can ever see the real me
Only those with a pure heart may ever see
All self is but a mere reflection of the real me
The image of me as it is, has always been who I AM
I AM Past, Present and Future, this is my image and has always been so, throughout all eternity
Who am I in what you are choosing to see
It is not the face of the real me, it is but a mere reflection, a ripple upon a pond...of your reality of me
My lesson as it was given to me..
The ego of one’s mind will read what is written for itself
The love in ones heart goes way beyond the image of the little self
You choose your Master
You are choosing to be either a Master or Slave
Your choices create your image of who I AM in the eyes and hearts of others.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Break me up, love's wisdom shatters It's only love, that truly matters True love sustained, ...
-
You are my song, the words I sing You are my worlds, my everything You are my love, my vision to see You are my life, my dreams to be ...
-
By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010 One struggles to reach, out across the sea An ocean so vast its waves, crashing in on me To touch is to kn...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Burning flames, of tender loving desire Fuels the heart, its longing a raging fire Flames flicking,...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Driving along, in the Fruit Runner Van Keeping an eye on the road, the best I can Planning my day,...
-
The highlight of my life has been the rediscovery of love The I of self, be whatever it may be, exists because of it I am no longer af...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Message in a bottle, was cast upon the sea Many lifetimes later, the message came back to me Messag...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment