By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010
I am an old rock, sitting over there in the meadows green
I’m all but hidden, so many may have never seen
Yet I have always been here sitting in the meadows green
I am a rock ageless beyond all compare
Not many know of me even less may ever care
I have gathered much moss while I exist from day to day
The thick covering of moss is now blocking my way
Time was my measure Mother Nature the keeper
The rock of all ages was always a sleeper
I waken from my slumber using a sound from within
Like thunder and lightning my worlds are in a spin
The surface is cracking my layers worn thin
The Light and Sound revealed the Master within
Monday, April 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 A boat set sail, upon the Cosmic Sea Its compass read, "Home Ones Destiny" At times...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams You're six foot two with eyes of blue And sweetheart you're very sexy too I love it w...
-
The wild flowers bloom in the fields often unwanted and neglected In the wind their seeds take flight travelling for miles before resting...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Morning broke, as light shone through A wonder to behold, such was the view A garden bloomed, with...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Love forever it seeks to speak, its love as given, for love to keep What is it that calls from deep w...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams All I want for Christmas is to share my love with you And to take you in my arms and ask do you l...
-
The rain fell softly forming puddles on the wanting soil Life is flowing with love, like tear drops heavenly felt The stillness is constan...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams With eyes of love within the HU I opened my heart to seeing you Each new day I’ll love you mo...
-
Heck no, I'm not lazy nor am I crazy OK sometimes my thoughts are hazy I'd rather be happy than pack a sad It's true som...
-
The highlight of my life has been the rediscovery of love The I of self, be whatever it may be, exists because of it I am no longer af...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment