The true art of defence for survival is, deflection
With a raised hand and palm facing the attacker
All the intended harm is unconditionally returned
The attacker feels the brunt of their own making
Nothing can harm the heart of unconditional love
© Tryphena Louise Williams
Sunday, August 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 My body is restless, in the night time heat It’s such a struggle, to get to sleep Here I lie wonderin...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams I am looking back on places I’ve been So many memories of things I’ve seen A few sad thoughts...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams Moritz will you get out of the dishwasher, it's not a kitty shower Moritz get off the dinni...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Deep inside the sound of HU Was a melody that one knew A heart of love it knows the way As an in...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Love opened its heart to sing to you Of its love of all life within the HU I love you now eve...
-
I am dreaming of all we have had of late How our love keeps overflowing my plate The love I feel in my heart it wants to play So with ...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams To love and trust is to keep ones word A promised truth nothing shall be heard To walk ones t...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment