By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011
Cupid drew back, the strings of his bow
A lover’s arrow poised, ready to go
Love's sweet arrow, sailed far and wide
For only true love, would it find
Both lovers, of a golden heart
Cupid's arrow of love, left its mark
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams You're six foot two with eyes of blue And sweetheart you're very sexy too I love it w...
-
The wild flowers bloom in the fields often unwanted and neglected In the wind their seeds take flight travelling for miles before resting...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Morning broke, as light shone through A wonder to behold, such was the view A garden bloomed, with...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Love forever it seeks to speak, its love as given, for love to keep What is it that calls from deep w...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 The sound I hear, the sound of HU Like a river, it flows on through I love the HU, that sound within...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams With eyes of love within the HU I opened my heart to seeing you Each new day I’ll love you mo...
-
Heck no, I'm not lazy nor am I crazy OK sometimes my thoughts are hazy I'd rather be happy than pack a sad It's true som...
-
The highlight of my life has been the rediscovery of love The I of self, be whatever it may be, exists because of it I am no longer af...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 20100 If love is to be, then talk to me I need an answer, to be free For love is blind, or so they say ...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams A book of words the poets flow Her loving heart it aches to know Where is my love I yearn so ...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment