By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010
Words form a river within, the mental realms of my being
The sound I hear, the rhythm of one’s heart beating
To be is to listen, to the voice within you
It ‘s a mere echo of sound, within the mighty HU
God’s haunting, melody cascading
Vibrating, creating, all that is you
Our spiritual filters, attempt to capture
The essence of love, its formless rapture
Each sound emits, a different vibration
Life’s creation, it's endless manifestation
I soar like an eagle, into the rising sun
A golden heart of love, is where it had begun
The home I seek, is of no fixed abode
The Master’s voice, lightens one’s load
Blocks created, the mind's constant chatter
Within the lower worlds, of mind and matter
The Master is love, a guiding hand
To places of far worlds, in distant lands
New worlds, of my own creation
Living the truth, is my realization
Will I ever find the God, I forever seek to see
Within the complex nature, of just being me
Lifetimes I have chosen, a life of not seeing
Love remained hidden, from truth of all being
I yearn to be free, from lifetimes of uncertainty
The chains of my past, lost in all eternity
The layers of illusion, of pain or of fear
That I so artfully created, in the atmosphere
God hear my voice, within the currents of HU
I am soul, and my heart is calling out to you
Within my heart, is the sound of the mighty HU
Monday, April 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Break me up, love's wisdom shatters It's only love, that truly matters True love sustained, ...
-
You are my song, the words I sing You are my worlds, my everything You are my love, my vision to see You are my life, my dreams to be ...
-
By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010 One struggles to reach, out across the sea An ocean so vast its waves, crashing in on me To touch is to kn...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Burning flames, of tender loving desire Fuels the heart, its longing a raging fire Flames flicking,...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Driving along, in the Fruit Runner Van Keeping an eye on the road, the best I can Planning my day,...
-
The highlight of my life has been the rediscovery of love The I of self, be whatever it may be, exists because of it I am no longer af...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Message in a bottle, was cast upon the sea Many lifetimes later, the message came back to me Messag...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment