WITHIN THE FLOW POETRY
BY TRYPHENA LOUISE WILLIAMS
Thursday, April 7, 2011
A Short Verse of HU
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011
Love is calling across an ocean of blue
While surfing the waves of glistening HU
Loving forever, is a dream come true
One's heart is filled with its love of you
Photo by Tryphena Louise Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
The Boat
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 A boat set sail, upon the Cosmic Sea Its compass read, "Home Ones Destiny" At times...
A Fairytale Love
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams You're six foot two with eyes of blue And sweetheart you're very sexy too I love it w...
Where the Wild Flowers Grow
The wild flowers bloom in the fields often unwanted and neglected In the wind their seeds take flight travelling for miles before resting...
The Budding Flower
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Morning broke, as light shone through A wonder to behold, such was the view A garden bloomed, with...
Love's Lament
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Love forever it seeks to speak, its love as given, for love to keep What is it that calls from deep w...
A Christmas Love
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams All I want for Christmas is to share my love with you And to take you in my arms and ask do you l...
The Rain
The rain fell softly forming puddles on the wanting soil Life is flowing with love, like tear drops heavenly felt The stillness is constan...
My Eyes for You
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams With eyes of love within the HU I opened my heart to seeing you Each new day I’ll love you mo...
With Tongue in Cheek
Heck no, I'm not lazy nor am I crazy OK sometimes my thoughts are hazy I'd rather be happy than pack a sad It's true som...
A Dialogue of Heart
The highlight of my life has been the rediscovery of love The I of self, be whatever it may be, exists because of it I am no longer af...
Poetry Categories
A Video Poetry Recital
(1)
Family and Pets
(6)
Grief Sorrow
(4)
Life
(76)
Love
(18)
Loving Romance
(65)
My Thoughts on Life
(8)
Quotes
(1)
Spiritual Love
(52)
Thoughts
(4)
Wisdom of Life
(4)
Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart
No comments:
Post a Comment