Friday, August 10, 2012

Vows of Eternal Love

Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams

My dearest and most beloved

How many ways I will love you

I will love you with all my heart

I’ll care about all as said is done

I’ll be the laughter of your smile

I’ll share meals sitting at our table

I’ll chatter about dreams with you

I’ll be there in sickness and health

I’ll be happy to walk hand in hand

I’ll cuddle you in the chill of night

I’ll love you for who you are to me

I’ll smile knowing you are my man

Together in love we’ll walk as one

Living with you would be such fun

With you in my life I feel complete

Our love story is wonderfully sweet

I'm forever always in love with you

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart