Friday, August 10, 2012

Clearing Space

Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams

I've had a nice day over here in my home
Sorting out stuff my thoughts would roam

Looking at some things I would drift away
I'd be thinking of funtimes of another day

Memories with feelings helped me to see
I would remember what happened to me

Tears would flow when I felt all the pain
Emotions flowing I was back there again

The triggers we have that trap us inside
Some feelings are harder for us to hide

I'm clearing out boxes and finding a way
To stay in balance while living each day

The next box I opened I started to laugh
All the strange things kept from my past

It is not all sad there's funny things too
Sorting out stuff can be so good for you

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart