Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
Well how are you doing?
Hmm I'm not too sure
I have this feeling in me
Like I've been here before
It's something I remember
I have these memories of this
It's the love that I am feeling
Like I'm living a past life wish
Something has happened to me
That I am struggling to explain
My worlds are much more loving
Gone has all my anger and pain
Monday, October 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Sitting all alone, on an old rocking chair Sat a brown tubby, wee teddy bear He had soft curly fur...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Will you sing me a song Wah Z, Wah Z........ Will give me a song Master Zee... We'll all s...
-
It is in the chamber of my heart I hear your voice In my heart of hearts I know your love as mine is We dwell together in a blending...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Love opened its heart to sing to you Of its love of all life within the HU I love you now eve...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 A wind blew, from mountains high Blowing relentlessly, with a howling sigh No room for fear, it tore ...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams Life is our personal picture book Open your heart and take a look Every day you have a new pa...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams And so it is what has been said Are we living life like we're dead Some seem to act as if t...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Message in a bottle, was cast upon the sea Many lifetimes later, the message came back to me Messag...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 The silence of an inner wind, gently sweeping so deep within A journey shown for love to see, withi...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)

No comments:
Post a Comment