Monday, October 24, 2011

A Mountain Pass of Love

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

I open my window to smell the fresh air
I can feel in my heart that my love is near

There is this knowing in my beating heart
That is showing me a new mountain pass

I climb my inner mountain beyond the sky
With love in my heart I don't question why

A moment of love so breathtakingly still
I accept my full measure I'm drinking my fill

Life is my mountain I was born here to climb
Higher and higher penning my love in rhyme

With love as my light I can see further ahead
Where love is my master I'm not easily led

Some are judgmental so it's best not to say
With love and grace they'll soon find a way

This mountain I'm climbing deep in my heart
Love is my journey I knew from the start

HU is a mantra singing love opens my heart
Life is my canvas it's a loving work of art

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart