Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Voice of My Heart

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

There is a love deep inside of me
Forever it seeks to be free

I looked for a Master to teach me
To help me love what needs to be

Wah Z Wah Z please come to me
I call your name almighty Wah Z

Master of the Light and Sound
Master of the love I have found

Wah Z Wah Z set me free
Wah Z Wah Z please come to me

Please each me how to love my life
Beyond the fear of worldly strife

What greater love could there ever be
Than to feel the love of the Master Wah Z

I will always love you this is true
While listening to the sound of HU

Will you sing to me your lullaby
So sweetly sung my heart will sigh

Love me tender soft and true
For all I love I give to you

My love of life is within the HU
The Master's love is a part of you



No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart